Zebra GK420d Driver Download
Zebra GK420d Driver Download – The standard model of the printers in our assortment is the zebra GK420D. This direct thermal printer is one of the most modern desktop devices of zebra. The big advantage of the zebra GK420D is the handy format and the easy operation. The printer is suitable for labels with a width of 25 to 104 mm. This Zebra printer prints 127 mm per second.
The label printer prints with thermal printing technology, eliminating the need for ink or toner. The programming languages of the device are EPL and ZPL. The print resolution of 203 DPI makes for impressive labels. The printer has a parallel, serial, and USB port. The GK420D is suitable for PC and compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
For Mac There is no official driver and support. Cups can be used to install a compatible driver so that the printer can still run on a Mac. To download Zebra GK420D Driver Please read the instructions and see supported os below. or go to Zebra GC420T Driver for another series.
Zebra GK420d Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
How to install Zebra GK420d Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Zebra GK420d printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Zebra GK420d printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Zebra GK420d you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Zebra GK420d already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Zebra GK420d Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Zebra GK420d not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Zebra GK420d driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Zebra GK420d Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Zebra GK420d Driver Printer
Zebra GK420d Driver Windows
Zebra GK420d Driver Mac OS
Zebra GK420d Mac OS setup printer Installation Instruction