Zebra GT800 Driver Download
Zebra GT800 Driver Download – The Zebra GT800 offers the highest performance and reliability at a competitive price and can be used as a thermal as well as thermal. With a wide range of advanced functions, the Zebra GT800 meets a variety of low to mittelvolumigen printing requirements.
The Zebra GT800 also supports 74 m and 300 m long ribbons, and since the change between the different ribbons requires no additional settings due to the intelligent design, users can simply choose the appropriate ribbon length for the respective Select Task.
To download Zebra GT800 Driver Please read the instructions and see supported os below. or go to Zebra ZD500 Driver and Zebra GK420t Driver for another series.
Zebra GT800 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
How to install Zebra GT800 Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Zebra GT800 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Zebra GT800 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Zebra GT800 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Zebra GT800 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Zebra GT800 Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Zebra GT800 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Zebra GT800 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Zebra GT800 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Zebra GT800 Driver Printer
Zebra GT800 Driver Windows
ZebraDesigner driver 32/64 bit. Certified for Windows. Download
Zebra Setup Utilities Version 184.108.40.2068 Download
Zebra GT800 Driver Mac OS
Zebra GT800 Mac OS setup printer Installation Instruction