Canon PIXMA iX6820 is an efficient and cost-effective printing solution. The printer is designed in such a way as to have an attractive design and appearance so that it can be placed in any office environment including Small Office Home Office (SOHO).
Canon PIXMA iX6820 is capable of printing spreadsheets and high-resolution CAD images up to A3 size. Canon Pixma iX6870 uses 4 cartridges consisting of black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. In addition to regular sizes, there are XL sizes for all four cartridges that add flexibility when wanting to buy replacement ink that has run out. For black you can use PGI-755 type pigment ink that can print up to 800 pages for black text, the size for this cartridge is even available up to XXL size. The print speed of the Canon PIXMA iX6820 printer is also quite fast, namely the 10.4 ipm color print speed of 14.5 ipm in black and white printing speed. In addition, with the latest printing technology, this printer is also efficient in the use of ink. The cartridge used is the Canon PGI-755 black, this XXL cartridge can print documents up to 800 sheets.
Wireless Printing is the latest feature available on this Canon PIXMA iX6820 A3 inkjet printer, you can do printing without having to connect the cable first to the computer, but it is still within the scope of the wireless printer area. Using a smartphone or tablet device, users can print documents and images stored on their device, or scan documents directly to their device. Available for iOS and Android-based devices. On this page, you can download Canon PIXMA iX6820 Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Canon PIXMA iX6820 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
- Macintosh (macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12 | OS X 10.11 | OS X 10.10)
Download Canon PIXMA iX6820 Printer Driver
Read Also: Canon PIXMA TS3320 Driver
How to install Canon PIXMA iX6820 Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Canon PIXMA iX6820 you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking the Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens.
- Click Printers and scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Canon PIXMA iX6820 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Canon PIXMA iX6820 Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Print & Fax. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Canon PIXMA iX6820 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Canon PIXMA iX6820 driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.