Panasonic KX-MB2010 Driver Download – If the Panasonic KX-MB2010 as a pure USB device is primarily available as a desktop printer, the Panasonic KX-MB2010, in turn, is recommended thanks to a network interface for entire workgroups that want to access a central multifunction via the network. However, the network functionality of the device is not as mature as with the Panasonic KX-MB2025, another model of the series, which controls scanning functions directly via the network interface (and, this only by the way, also has a fax)
Panasonic KX-MB2010 with the three already available printers on the B/W laser basis, Panasonicein covers a broad spectrum from which companies can choose a tailor-made model depending on the requirement profile. In technical terms, in turn, the multifunction are otherwise identical. They offer the laser standard resolution of 600 x 600 pixels, a Panasonic high-quality Fax (which the Panasonic KX-MB2010 like his brothers still has to prove in tests, because especially in terms of scan quality it often falls at printers), a neat paper stocking with 250 sheets and an automatic document feeder.
Various comfort functions, Panasonic KX-MB2010 are designed to help save paper – The easy print software, with which PDFs, for example, Word and Excel files can be combined, rearranged or printed in a space-saving manner (up to a maximum of 16-in-1), or easier to operate, such as the slightly tilted control Panel or the insertion of a new toner from the front side. Sadly, some will certainly miss the duplex function, which is now actually part of the standard equipment of an Office-compatible printer. you can download Panasonic KX-MB2010 Driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. To download Panasonic KX-MB2010 Driver, Read the instructions below. If you have any questions, please inform us.
Panasonic KX-MB2010 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6
Installation Driver for Panasonic KX-MB2010
How to install Panasonic KX-MB2010 Driver printer on a Windows
- You can connect your Panasonic KX-MB2010 printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Panasonic KX-MB2010 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Panasonic KX-MB2010. you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Panasonic KX-MB2010 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Panasonic KX-MB2010 Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear. If does Panasonic KX-MB2010 printer not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. you can select dropdown to select a Panasonic KX-MB2010 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6) and postscript unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver. Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Panasonic KX-MB2010 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.