Panasonic KX-MB2025 Driver Download – Like the top Model Panasonic KX-MB2030, The Panasonic KX-MB2025 has a fax module and is therefore aimed at smaller companies or (home) offices who would like to see this function in their multifunction. Panasonic KX-MB2025 lacks the network interface, which limits both its use as a workgroup printer and the scanning functions (scan-to-functions over the network). The same is the printing power of the two B/W laser printers. According to the manufacturer, it is up to 24 pages per minute at a resolution of laser-typical 600 x 600 pixels. Also, the Panasonic KX-MB2025 has an automatic document feeder, a large 250 sheet of the paper tray and a powerful scanner.
As with all the printers in the Quartet, the Panasonic KX MB2025 is also a GDI printer. This solid, albeit non-intoxicating, technical base complements Panasonic with a whole range of comfort features, with which the Panasonic KX-MB2025 wants to demonstrate its practicality in everyday life. For example, a print software called Easy Print allows the user to combine Office files (Word, Excel, PDFs), to change them in layout and arrangement, to print paper-saving or to annotate them with headers, footnotes, and watermarks.
The most obvious, least complicated and therefore most frequently used the function for reducing the printing east, namely an automatic duplex function, unfortunately, does not have the Panasonic KX-MB2025. On this page, you can download Panasonic KX-MB2025 Driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. To download Panasonic KX-MB2025 Driver, Read the instructions below. If you have any questions, please inform us.
Panasonic KX-MB2025 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6
Installation Driver for Panasonic KX-MB2025
How to install Panasonic KX-MB2025 Driver printer on a Windows
- You can connect your Panasonic KX-MB2025 printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Panasonic KX-MB2025 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Panasonic KX-MB2025. you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Panasonic KX-MB2025 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Panasonic KX-MB2025 Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear. If does Panasonic KX-MB2025 printer not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. you can select dropdown to select a Panasonic KX-MB2025 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6) and postscript unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver. Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Panasonic KX-MB2025 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.