Samsung CLP-310 Driver Download
Samsung CLP-310 Driver Download – Samsung CLP-310 is a good printer, very good product. Printer ok but compatible cartridge not very practical, very good, super machine no problem. Samsung CLP-310 Doted with laser technology, this color printer is of course more imposing than an inkjet, but in reasonable proportions. It still weighs 11 kilos, be careful if you want to carry it. Samsung CLP-310 maximum resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi makes it possible to consider any advanced office work, for example printing graphics, diagrams and composite documents, including transparencies.
Samsung CLP-310 is speed is 16 dpi in black and white and 4 pages / min in color, while the magazine can hold up to 150 sheets. A good point for integration inside the printer of the transformer, which allows to use the device with a simple electric cable. Attention against the noise level, which reaches 45 dBa. The Samsung CLP-310 toners are given at around 40 euros for 1000 pages in color, compared to another laser printer which they are given on average at 85 euros for 3000 to 3500 pages, this is not especially profitable. that would be about 120 euros for 3000 pages at Samsung.
Also the ink level of the original cartridge after a maximum of a hundred pages, the printer driver tells me that I only have half of the cartridges left. On this page, you can download Samsung CLP-310 driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. go to Samsung CLP-300N Driver for another series.
Samsung CLP-310 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
Download Samsung CLP-310 Drivers & Softwares
Windows Driver for Samsung CLP-310
Samsung CLP-310 Driver for Windows Download
Mac Driver for Samsung CLP-310
Samsung CLP-310 Driver for Mac OS Download
Linux Driver for Samsung CLP-310
Samsung CLP-310 Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung CLP-300 Driver
How to install Samsung CLP-310 Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLP-310 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLP-310 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLP-310 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Samsung CLP-310 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLP-310 Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLP-310 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung CLP-310 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doinn Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Samsung CLP-310 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.