Samsung CLP-315 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLP-315 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – With the Samsung CLP-315, Samsung has introduced the smallest and quietest colour laser printer in the world. With dimensions of 38.8 x 31.3 x 24.3 cm, it prints itself in the smallest space. The noise development should be just 45 db. The laser printer comes with a resolution of 2,400 x 600 dpi. The Samsung CLP-315 creates 16 pages per minute in black and white and 4 in color.
Your personal mini color laser printer with maximum performance. With Samsung, the era of the color laser printer begins for all: The Samsung CLP 315, the world’s smallest colour laser printer with W-LAN. This was made possible by the second generation of the Samsung no-Noise ™ technology in an innovative design. Completely redesigned in no-Noise ™ technology, the Samsung CLP 315 is the smallest and lightest colour laser printer in the world. With extremely light toner change, lowest operating noise in its class and minimal maintenance. The Samsung CLP 315 makes your world more colourful than ever.
Print color at your own discretion. The Samsung CLP-315 offers you everything for a relaxed and productive day. No longer run to the central printer to pick up color printouts. For now you have your personal color laser printer. From today, your workplace is coloured! The Samsung CLP-315 is the smallest and lightest colour laser printer available on the market today and is as compact as a normal black and white laser. This mini format with XXL power is made possible by the new second generation of the Samsung no-Noise ™ technology. On this page, you can download Samsung CLP-315 driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. go to Samsung CLP-310N Driver for another series.
Samsung CLP-315 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
Download Samsung CLP-315 Drivers & Softwares
Samsung CLP-315 Windows Driver
Samsung CLP-315 Driver for Windows Download
Samsung CLP-315 Mac Driver
Samsung CLP-315 Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung CLP-315 Linux Driver
Samsung CLP-315 Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung CLP-300N Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLP-315 Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLP-315 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLP-315 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLP-315 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Samsung CLP-315 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLP-315 Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLP-315 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung CLP-315 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doinn Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Samsung CLP-315 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.