Samsung CLP-670N Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLP-670N Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – The Samsung CLP-670N color laser printer is well equipped for use in small and medium-sized networked workgroups. The device not only offers high speed and first-class print quality, but is already equipped with a network connection from home. Thanks to “instant Fusing” technology, the warm-up phase is eliminated and the first page is issued within a very short time. The two-line display and the compass navigation make the operation extremely easy.
Even with a high volume of pressure, each printer is in hibernation most of the time. It is all the more important that it is first put into the power-saving sleep mode as quickly as possible and secondly uses as little energy as possible. The Samsung CLP-670N color laser printer is a key-press to enable power-saving mode. This means that the power consumption can be reduced to an extremely cheap 8 watts. This lowers your energy costs and at the same time the CO2 emissions. The multi-purpose paper feeder and the standard Paper magazine can be used to flexibly process paper sizes from A6 to A4. The 250 sheet Paper magazine, which can be extended with an additional optional 500 sheet Paper magazine, provides long, non-disruptive printing. Just like the toner cartridges with a high range of approx. 5,000 pages (b/W) and about 4,000 pages (colour). The two-line LCD display on Samsung CLP-670N provides detailed information about the status and informs the user when, for example, the toner needs to be changed. and important functions, such as the cost-cutting power saving function, can be reached directly by pressing a button.
The Samsung CLP-670N colour laser printer with its newly developed printing plant convinces all along the line with its first-class print quality. The high effective resolution of 9,600 X 600 dpi ensures the razor-sharp reproduction of even the smallest details. For example, when printing documents with small font sizes. And the newly developed toner guarantees even more brilliant, shiny colors to make your business documents come to the best. On this page, you can download Samsung CLP-670N driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. go to Samsung CLP-660nd Driver for another series.
Samsung CLP-670N Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
Download Samsung CLP-670N Drivers & Softwares
Samsung CLP-670N Windows Driver
Samsung CLP-670N Driver for Windows Download
Samsung CLP-670N Mac Driver
Samsung CLP-670N Driver for Mac OS Download
Read Also: Samsung CLP-650N Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLP-670N Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLP-670N printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLP-670N printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLP-670N you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Samsung CLP-670N already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLP-670N Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLP-670N not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung CLP-670N driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doinn Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Samsung CLP-670N Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.