Samsung CLP-670ND Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLP-670ND Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – Samsung CLP-670ND ideally equipped for use in small and medium-sized networked working groups. Not only offers high speed and first-class print quality, but Samsung CLP-670ND is already equipped with a network connection and a duplex unit from home. Thanks to “instant Fusing” technology, the warm-up phase is eliminated and the first page is issued within a very short time. The two-line display and the compass navigation make the operation extremely easy. Energy-saving button and toner-saving function, as well as the favorable page prices, contribute to the very low total cost of ownership.
Professional documents with razor-sharp fonts and graphic representations at a resolution of 9,600 x 600 dpi. Use the network-enabled printer with the 10/100 base TX Ethernet network adapter. Samsung CLP-670ND with the USB 2.0 standard port, you can say goodbye to annoying bottlenecks between your PC and your printer. 250-Sheet Paper magazine with practical cover ensures clean paper and a good impression on the desk. You can also print slides, cards, envelopes and labels using the manual paper feeder without changing the cassette.
Printing up to 24 pages (color and b/w) per minute. Thanks to the extremely fast 700 MHz processor, the first page is printed very quickly. The Samsung CLP-670ND printer supports most common operating systems such as Windows 7, 2000/XP (32/64 bit)/2003/2008 Server (32/64 bit)/Vista (32/64 bit); Various Linux OS including Red Hat 8.0 ~ 9.0, Mandrake 9.2 ~ 10.1, SuSE 8.2 ~ 9.2, Fedora Core 1 ~ 4; Mac OS X 10.3 ~ 10.5 and Universal Mac; NetWare 5. x, 6. x, HP-UX, Solaris, SunOS, SCO UNIX. On this page, you can download Samsung CLP-670ND driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. go to Samsung CLP-670n Driver for another series.
Samsung CLP-670ND Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung CLP-670ND Drivers & Softwares
Samsung CLP-670ND Windows Driver
Samsung CLP-670ND Driver for Windows Download
Samsung CLP-670ND Mac Driver
Samsung CLP-670ND Driver for Mac OS Download
Read Also: Samsung CLP-660ND Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLP-670ND Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLP-670ND printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLP-670ND printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLP-670ND you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Samsung CLP-670ND already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLP-670ND Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLP-670ND not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung CLP-670ND driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doinn Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Samsung CLP-670ND Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.