Samsung CLX-6260FW Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – With the built-in duplex unit and the Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF), you can quickly scan, copy, or print multiple-side printed documents, and you save valuable time, as well as minimizing paper consumption. Thanks to the natural document creator, you can scan and keep documents in a variety of formats. The Samsung CLX-6260FW has several interfaces.
For example, merely integrate Samsung CLX-6260FW into your network via Ethernet or WLAN or connect it directly to your PC/laptop via a USB cable. This feature allows you to share these documents via social networks or as a fax with your family or colleagues. With the Samsung mobile print app, you can print directly from your smartphone or tablet without the need for a computer. You can also print conveniently from your USB drive via the direct USB port on the front of the laser printer. Confidential documents can be protected with a PIN code or password, and you benefit from controlled access. Experience a strong performance, higher productivity, excellent printouts and versatile paper management with the Samsung CLX-6260FW.
With the convincing Samsung solution for printing mobile devices, you don’t need to install Samsung CLX-6260FW drivers on your mobile devices. Just install the Samsung mobile print app on your mobile devices – so you can print directly from your mobile devices. On this page, you can download Samsung CLX-6260FW driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung CLX-6260fd Driver for another series.
Samsung CLX-6260FW Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung CLX-6260FW Drivers & Softwares
Samsung CLX-6260FW Linux Driver
Samsung CLX-6260FW Printer Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung CLX-6250FX Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLX-6260FW Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLX-6260FW printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLX-6260FW printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLX-6260FW you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung CLX-6260FW already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLX-6260FW Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLX-6260FW not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung CLX-6260FW driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung CLX-6260FW Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.