Samsung ML-1630 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung ML-1630 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – The ML-1630 has a built-in closed paper cassette. Its innovative technology also ensures that the optical enjoyment is not disturbed by unnecessary noise. Design in the highest perfection. Every time you look at this gem of a printer, you will be pleased with the elegant design. Banish unattractive devices from your desk, The Samsung ML-1630 makes it a shiny figure and delivers excellent print results.
In terms of space requirements, the Samsung ML-1630 laser Printer sets new standards in your life. Minimalist elegance combined with sophisticated, innovative technology underline your personal style. Slim and slender, it creates space for you to work and brings order and style to every working world. The Samsung ML-1630 captivates with its luxurious design in elegant black piano lacquer look. Accentuated by cool sapphire blue. A light touch with your hand suffices and the bright blue illuminated display sets the print status impressively in scene
The Samsung laser Printer ML-1630 provides innovative printing technology for a whisper-quiet working atmosphere. Even when printing, it is quieter with its 45 dB (a) than an ordinary conversation [50 DB (a)]. This brings peace and serenity to your working life again. The Samsung ML-1630 features a stunning design. Ultra modern sensor technology that responds to touch. And when toner or paper runs out, they are melodically indicated by an audible signal. On this page, you can download Samsung ML-1630 driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung ML-1620 Driver for another series.
Samsung ML-1630 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung ML-1630 Drivers & Softwares
Samsung ML-1630 Windows Driver
Samsung ML-1630 Printer Driver for Windows Download (32-bit) – Download (64-bit)
Samsung ML-1630 Mac Driver
Samsung ML-1630 Printer Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung ML-1630 Linux Driver
Samsung ML-1630 Printer Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung ML-1615 Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung ML-1630 Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ML-1630 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ML-1630 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ML-1630 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung ML-1630 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ML-1630 Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ML-1630 not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung ML-1630 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung ML-1630 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.