Samsung ML-1640 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung ML-1640 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – Imagine a very compact printer that comes out big in terms of performance. Faster printing, higher performance, and much more useful functions. And all this in an elegant, compact housing that fits perfectly everywhere. The Samsung ML-1640 will inspire you to great creativity and productivity. Print up to 16 pages (A4) per minute. Thanks to the extremely fast 150 MHz processor, the first page is printed very quickly. The 150-sheet multi-purpose paper feeder provides clean paper and an ordered overall impression.
With its compact size and elegant design, the Samsung ML-1640 fits into any office. The front access of the ML-1640 also greatly simplifies the refilling of toner and paper. With its compact size and attractive, modern design, the ergonomic Samsung ML-1640 is the perfect solution for any modern office or home. and toner and paper changes are easier than ever before thanks to front access.
The Samsung ML-1640 offers everything you need for excellent printing at an efficient speed. Even large printing requirements have grown to the toner cartridge of the ML-1640 with a capacity of 1,500 pages. A fast USB connection prevents bottlenecks between the PC and the printer. The printer supports most common operating systems such as Windows, various Linux operating systems, and Mac OS 10.3-10. On this page, you can download Samsung ML-1640 driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung ML-1630 Driver for another series.
Samsung ML-1640 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung ML-1640 Drivers & Softwares
Samsung ML-1640 Windows Driver
Samsung ML-1640 Printer Driver for Windows Download (32-bit) – Download (64-bit)
Samsung ML-1640 Mac Driver
Samsung ML-1640 Printer Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung ML-1640 Linux Driver
Samsung ML-1640 Printer Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung ML-1620 Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung ML-1640 Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ML-1640 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ML-1640 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ML-1640 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung ML-1640 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ML-1640 Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ML-1640 not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung ML-1640 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung ML-1640 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.