Samsung ML-1660 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung ML-1660 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – The Samsung ML-1660 is equipped with the unique Print Screen button, which ensures a quick and easy printout of the screen contents. Unlike other models, the Samsung ML-1660 has a so-called soft power button that can be found on the front of the device. This makes switching on and off much easier. Print up to 16 pages (A4) per minute and a fast first-print speed of fewer than 8.5 seconds from standby mode. Professional documents with crisp images and graphic representations at a resolution of 1,200 x 600 dpi. The 150 sheet Paper magazine provides clean paper and an ordered overall impression. Films, postcards, and envelopes can also be printed without changing the cassette.
The Samsung ML-1660 printer supports most common operating systems such as Windows, various Linux operating systems, and Mac OS. Even large printing requirements have grown to the toner cartridge of the Samsung ML-1660 with a capacity of 1,500 pages. A fast USB connection prevents bottlenecks between the PC and the printer. Enjoy whisper-quiet pressure, even with color! The no-noise technology makes it possible to print without a drum with four toner cartridges rotating every time you change colors.
The No-noise (non-orbiting Noiseless optic imaging system) uses hard-to-install cartridges that electronically switch colors. To print very quietly page by page. On this page, you can download Samsung ML-1660 driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung ML-1640 Driver for another series.
Samsung ML-1660 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung ML-1660 Drivers & Softwares
Samsung ML-1660 Windows Driver
Samsung ML-1660 Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung ML-1660 Mac Driver
Samsung ML-1660 Printer Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung ML-1660 Linux Driver
Samsung ML-1660 Printer Driver for Linux is not available
Read Also: Samsung ML-1630 Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung ML-1660 Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ML-1660 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ML-1660 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ML-1660 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung ML-1660 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ML-1660 Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ML-1660 not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung ML-1660 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung ML-1660 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.