Samsung ML-1665 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung ML-1665 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – Completely wrapped in black, ultraclean and inexpensive: With these three attributes, Samsung is trying to score points with the Samsung ML-1665 especially among students, students, but also private users who are looking for a simple laser printer for b/w documents. The “World’s Smallest” laser printer – so Samsung – which only claims a footprint of 24 x 34 centimeters.
In contrast to the parallel model ML-1660, the ML-1665 is completely clad in a black casing. If you prefer two-colored, the technically otherwise perfectly identical brother is right. In terms of performance, the Samsung ML-1665 has geared to B/w prints in appealing, everyday-suitable quality, and because laser technology can also be considered mature in the lower price segments, the print results are likely to be quite a decent Fail. He also works on a long-term seminar.
Samsung ML-1665 has announced a speed of up to 16 pages per minute for the laser printer. The paper feeder is 150 sheets, but does not consist of a closed cassette, but must be folded out and is therefore dust-prone. On this page, you can download Samsung ML-1665 driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung ML-1660 Driver for another series.
Samsung ML-1665 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung ML-1665 Drivers & Softwares
Samsung ML-1665 Windows Driver
Samsung ML-1665 Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung ML-1665 Mac Driver
Samsung ML-1665 Printer Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung ML-1665 Linux Driver
Samsung ML-1665 Printer Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung ML-1640 Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung ML-1665 Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ML-1665 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ML-1665 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ML-1665 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung ML-1665 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ML-1665 Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ML-1665 not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung ML-1665 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung ML-1665 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.