Samsung ML-1915 Driver for Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Samsung ML-1915 Driver for Windows, Mac OS, Linux – The compact mono laser ML-1915 Printer impresses with its class extremely fast printing speed and Gestocht sharp prints with a resolution of 1,200 x 600 dpi. The closed paper cassette holds up to 250 sheets and protects the paper safely from dust. The device is extremely easy to use and maintain. And with the handy print-screen function, you can print the screen with just one keystroke. The Samsung ML-1915 also convinces with low power consumption.
The Samsung ML-1915 black and white laser printer is an entry-level printer for home and office work. The Samsung ML-1915, specified as an 18-page laser (per minute), is presented in a black plastic housing. The Samsung ML-1915 does not occupy a lot of space on the desk thanks to its compact dimensions and completely retractable paper cassette. The special feature of the Samsung ML-1915 is the “Print Screen” button in the Control Panel, which provides a printout of the screen by pressing a button. The Samsung ML-1915 showed good speed in plain text. With just over 16 pages per minute, the Samsung ML-1915 almost reached its nominal speed. Also, our PDF document mixed with graphics and text brought the Samsung ML-1915 with a decent tempo on paper (around 10 pages per minute). Overall, the speed of the Samsung ML-1915 is completely sufficient for its range of applications at the workplace.
The Samsung ML-1915 black and white laser printer meet the demands placed on a workplace printer at home and in the office very well. The dimensions are compact, the print quality is good to very good, the print speed is neat. Only the rather high page price tarnishes somewhat the positive overall impression. On the other hand, electricity consumption is limited. On this page, you can download Samsung ML-1915 driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung ML-1865w Driver for another series.
Samsung ML-1915 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung ML-1915 Drivers & Softwares
Samsung ML-1915 Windows Driver
Samsung ML-1915 Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung ML-1915 Mac Driver
Samsung ML-1915 Printer Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung ML-1915 Linux Driver
Samsung ML-1915 Printer Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung ML-1865 Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung ML-1915 Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ML-1915 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ML-1915 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ML-1915 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung ML-1915 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ML-1915 Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ML-1915 not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung ML-1915 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung ML-1915 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.