Samsung ML-2525W Driver For Windows, Mac, Linux
Samsung ML-2525W Driver for Windows, Mac OS, Linux – Samsung presents a black and white laser printer for the discerning private customers and smaller companies. Under its rounded, black and shiny exterior, the Samsung ML-2525W compact printer provides a range of useful additional functions as well as a high-quality printing device.
With up to 24 pages per minute, the Samsung ML-2525W also handles larger print jobs quickly and reliably. From standby mode, it prints the first page within less than nine seconds. From sleep mode, the user must wait for a maximum of 19 seconds on the first page. Thanks to the resolution of 1.200 x 1.200 dpi, prints are sharp and of brilliant quality.
The Samsung ML-2525W always remains whisper-quiet: With 51 DB (a) in print mode and 26 dB (a) in standby mode, the printer does not push itself into the foreground acoustically. The Samsung ML-2525W device is designed for a print volume of up to 12 000 pages per month. On this page, you can download Samsung ML-2525W driver for maintenance your printer and get all features to work on your computer. Go to Samsung ML-2525 Driver for another series.
Samsung ML-2525W Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung ML-2525W Drivers & Softwares
Samsung ML-2525W Windows Driver
Samsung ML-2525W Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung ML-2525W Mac Driver
Samsung ML-2525W Printer Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung ML-2525W Linux Driver
Samsung ML-2525W Printer Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung ML-2510 Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung ML-2525W Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ML-2525W printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ML-2525W printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ML-2525W you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking the Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click on Printers & Scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung ML-2525W already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ML-2525W Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ML-2525W not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung ML-2525W driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung ML-2525W Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.