Zebra LP 2844-Z Driver Download
Zebra LP 2844-Z Driver Download – The Zebra LP-2844-Z is a pure direct, which due to its print width of up to 104 mm is often used for printing non-permanently readable package labels and labels. The simple operation and the equipment with the usual standard interfaces ensure easy integration into existing systems and processes. The Zebra LP 2844-Z is suitable for a shipping volume of up to approx. 500 packages per day.
You can find the appropriate package labels for shipping marking here: labels for shipping marking. The Zebra LP 2844-Z with donation eases the labeling directly at the workplace. The label, after printing, is replaced by the carrier paper by means of special pulleys on the label printer.
A light barrier stops the further label printing until the printed label is removed by hand. The blank carrier paper is led out of the Zebra LP 2844-Z printer. To download Zebra LP 2844-Z Driver Please read the instructions and see supported os below. or go to Zebra LP 2824 Driver and Zebra LP 2824-Z Driver for other LP desktop printer series.
Zebra LP 2844-Z Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
How to install Zebra LP 2844-Z Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Zebra LP 2844-Z printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Zebra LP 2844-Z printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Zebra LP 2844-Z you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, LP 2844-Z Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Zebra LP 2844-Z already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Zebra LP 2844-Z Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Zebra LP 2844-Z not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Zebra LP 2844-Z driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Zebra LP 2844-Z Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Zebra LP 2844-Z Driver Printer
Zebra LP 2844-Z Driver Windows
Zebra LP 2844-Z Driver Mac OS
Zebra LP 2844-Z Mac OS setup printer Installation Instruction