Samsung CLP-315W Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLP-315W Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – Printers are noisy and therefore a more or less permanent source of noise nuisance in the office. Samsung has gone to the bottom of the problem and is using the Samsung CLP-315W color laser to offer a printer that is extremely quiet and therefore almost refreshingly for the ears. Responsible for this is the so-called no-noise-technology (non-orbiting Noiseless optic imaging system). It works with hard-to-install toner cartridges. This means that the change of colour does not go with a loud clack of the cartridges/drums, but electronically and whisper-quiet.
First user opinions confirm that the system is indeed working and the Samsung Samsung CLP-315W is supposed to be very quiet. And since the color laser also has modest dimensions and comes with an appealing design entirely in black, it is recommended for both the home user and smaller offices – although this should be really small, because at the printing speed the Samsung CLP-315W not exactly afloat. The price is right again: 169 euro You have to pay for the earmuffs at Amazon.
Finally a color laser printer for really any size of the room. This powerful Samsung CLP-315W laser printer with its redesigned modern style has been designed to fit perfectly into any workplace. Even in the smallest offices or home workstations it is now possible to enjoy the advantages of laser colour printing and to drastically improve the quality of the printouts. Samsung CLP-315W With only 388 x 313 x 243 mm, this colour laser printer finds space on the desk or in a working group. On this page, you can download Samsung CLP-315W driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. go to Samsung CLP-315 Driver for another series.
Samsung CLP-315W Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
Download Samsung CLP-315W Drivers & Softwares
Samsung CLP-315W Windows Driver
Samsung CLP-315W Driver for Windows Download
Samsung CLP-315W Mac Driver
Samsung CLP-315W Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung CLP-315W Linux Driver
Samsung CLP-315W Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung SL-c3010dw Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLP-315W Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLP-315W printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLP-315W printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLP-315W you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Samsung CLP-315W already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLP-315W Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLP-315W not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung CLP-315W driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doinn Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Samsung CLP-315W Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.